Manga: Africa no Salaryman, アフリカのサラリーマン (Chapter 2, アフリカの痴漢)
- Context: a kemono lioness and a gorilla JK are in a train with a toucan salaryman.
- kono tori no ossan oshiri sawatta!!
This bird old-man touched [my] butt!!
- e' nani?
- saitee!! rorikon!!
[You're] the worst!! [You] pedophile!! (literally "lolicon," because they're underage high school girls.)
- chigaimasu kedo jidankin-meate desu ka?
[You got it wrong], is [your] objective settlement money?
- chigau means "[it] differs," it's used to say someone is wrong when they claim something different from the reality.
- me-ate refers to what someone has set their eyes on, their aim, in this case the settlement money.
この, その, あの, どの.
"Uncle." "Old man."
ロリコン, Lolita Complex.
chikan-africa-no-salaryman-ch02.png has been used in the following articles: