Manga: Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! 私がモテないのはどう考えてもお前らが悪い！ (Chapter 24, モテないし痴漢される)
- Context: Kuroki Tomoko 黒木智子 learns her friend has been groped in the train, proceeds to say one of the stupidest things you'll ever read in manga.
- pi' den'wa shuuryou shimashita
*beep* the call ended.
- moshikashite watashi igai no joshikousei tte hotondo chikan sareteru no ka?
Could it be that, except for me, most high school girls have been molested?
- nanda kono haibokukan...
What's with this feeling of defeat...
- maru de chikan ni atteru hou ga onna toshite sugureteru mitai na...
It's like if the ones that have had an encounter with a molester are superior as women...
- Note: Tomoko has obvious mental issues, and she's the protagonist of a cringe dark comedy manga, so, for the love of all that's holy, disregard whatever she says.
- But, anyway, her hypothesis is like saying "only hot girls get groped," which subsequently means, in Tomoko's mind, that "since I haven't been groped yet, that means I'm not hot enough."
- Obviously, this is all sorts of wrong, because, again, Tomoko has some serious issues.
私, "I," "me."
chikan-watamote-ch24.png has been used in the following articles: