Manga: Gintama 銀魂 (Chapter 16)
- Context: Gintoki 銀時 enters a taxi.
- tada de tsure-mawashite-kure ya
[Drive me] around for free.
To bring [someone], tsureru 連れる, around, mawasu 回す, places.
- Generally used in a bad meaning, of something taking someone else around and wasting their time, but in this case it's because Gintoki has nothing better to do and wants a free ride.
- fuzakenna yo, temee
[Don't screw around,] you.
- kocchi wa shigoto de yatte-n-da yo!
My side is doing it as a job!
- I'm doing it as a job!
- I'm not driving around for fun, it's not free, your side (the customer) has to pay me.
kocchi-wa-shigoto-gintama-ch16.png has been used in the following articles: