Manga: Bocchan to Maid, 坊っちゃんとメイド (Chapter 1)
- ara ara maa maa
- Literally ara twice plus maa twice.
- Doesn't really mean anything
- Just a very long interjection.
- Used by ojousama お嬢様 a lot.
Used when surprised at something.
"Well." (also interjection.)
Used when taking a good look at something unexpected.
- So it is, as you can see, an interjection used when taking a good look (because it's entertaining, comforting, wonderful, etc.) at some unexpected thing that just happened (like something that someone just did or said).
maamaa-bocchan-to-maid-ch01.png has been used in the following articles: