Manga: Mob Psycho 100, Mobu Saiko Hyaku モブサイコ１００ (Chapter 92, 将来を考える)
- yoroshiku onegaishimasu, Kageyama-senpai.
[Take care of me,] Kageyama-senpai.
- Expression used when meeting someone, or entering care or supervision of someone else, in this case, their senpai.
- a... yoroshiku onegaishimasu...
(the expression can also be used in response to itself.)
- kinchoo shitekita...
[Now I feel] nervous...
- Relaxed pronunciation of:
Nervous. Anxious. Tense.
- In this case, because he's now burdened with the responsibility of having a kouhai.
Introductory phrase used when starting working with someone.
先輩, "senior," "upperclassman."
Also known as "past form."
kageyama-senpai-mob-psycho-ch92.png has been used in the following articles:
An office worker.