Anime: Inuyashiki いぬやしき (Episode 6)
- Context: a well-known murderer tells an anonymous bulletin board that he's gonna kill everyone in that thread.
- nanashi-san atto oopun
Anon @ open.
- Open probably refers to open 2 channel, おーぷん2ちゃんねる, a bulletin board based on 2ch.
- The incrementing numbers 193, 194, 195, 197, 197, and so on at the left side of each response is the identifier used to cite what a previous user posted.
- The 2017/11/×× is the date. Japan uses a year-month-day date format. The ×× where the day would go is a placeholder used in fiction in places where a specific name or number isn't necessary. See ○, ×, and △ for details.
- tsuchi 土, "dirt," inside parentheses next to the date refers to the weekday: doyoubi 土曜日, "saturday."
- hon'nin desu ka? kao! up!!
Are [you] [the murderer himself]? [Your] face! Upload it!
- hon'nin - the person themselves, as opposed to someone speaking in their behalf.
up-Inuyashiki-ep06.jpg has been used in the following articles: