Manga: Black Lagoon (Chapter 9, Calm Down, Two Men - Part 1)
- Context: an old woman gives advice to an adult woman.
- jouchan - refers to a young girl. (younger than the speaker, at least.)
- anta mo chotto wa ano ko wo minarai na.
You [should] learn a little more [from] that [boy].
- Here, "that boy" refers to Rock, who is an adult man, but nonetheless a "kid" to the speaker who's a much older woman.
- mo chotto - same as mou chotto もうちょっと, "a little more."
- wo mi-narau
To see and learn from. (to learn something by watching how someone else does it.)
mo-chotto-black-lagoon-ch09.png has been used in the following articles: